WHO IS SUITABLE?
Both men and women will benefit from laser hair removal and our FDA approved machine can treat all skin colors.
Not all hair colors are suitable for laser hair removal; the hair must be dark enough to be targeted by the laser. During your free consultation, our laser experts will determine your suitability.
WHAT IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
Laser hair removal targets the hair follicle using brief pulses of light energy. The laser light is absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle and prevents any regrowth from happening in the future. The process is completely safe and leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
- Laser hair removal is the only clinically proven treatment for the removal of unwanted facial and body hair gently, quickly and effectively with long-lasting results
- The treatment is virtually painless and is suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types
- Laser hair removal is a virtually permanent hair removal solution. Statistics show that as much as 95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of laser hair treatments
- It is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs; no more irritated skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs
- As the laser is passed over the area being treated, all of the hairs are destroyed, even treating the developing hairs you cannot see. Thereby reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin
- Our highly trained professionals use only FDA approved medical grade laser machines to ensure safe and effective results
- We offer affordable prices and payment plans
- Unlike many others in the industry who use the less effective ‘IPL’ treatment, we use ‘medical-grade’ lasers, universally regarded as the most advanced technology available.